Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Strangers In The Night

It was 1:30 in the night. I was coming back from a friend’s party. My car was moving 80km/h on the deserted streets.

Just then someone called me ‘Excuse me!’

I stopped the car and looked behind. It was a girl running towards my car.  ‘Can you please drop me to Yamuna Nagar, it’s already late and there is no cab here.’ She explained.

I examined her, she looks innocent. I realized that Yamuna Nagar is in my way, so I nodded.

                                    -              -              -              -              -            

Now, after six months from that day, we are in a relationship. But during that drive, we were just strangers in the night.

100 Words on Saturday - Write Tribe

1 comment:

  1. Amazing yaar, Absolutely love the romance beautifully expressed:)
    http://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/100-words-on-saturday-strangers-in-the-night

    ReplyDelete