Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Power of your inner curiosity!

It happens to me most of the time, whenever I decide that today I will spend all my day by doing work, the day passes by without even starting it. And the day when I don’t even think I’m going to do something, I complete most of my work that day. I never understand why it happens to me so often. When I force myself to do everything, my mind fills with stress and confusions, and I don’t find myself able to do anything. But when I let myself free, I do lots of unexpected stuff, which I haven’t really planed.

I think it happened because when I order myself to do something; I stop my thoughts from moving ahead. I force my mind to do what I’m saying instead of what it is prepared to do that time. It’s a common problem, it can happen to anyone. The most important part is to let us do what our mind wants.

If you keep forcing yourself, your mind will get so much stress, you will get irritated, and you will not be able to do anything for a period of time. But if you let your mind to do what it really likes, you will find yourself in peace, you will not get stressed, and you will be doing things which you’re always planning or thinking to do, but never get a chance, you will find yourself chasing your dreams, and you will do it with such perfection. That is the power of your inner curiosity. So, let yourself go! And live your dream…..

No comments:

Post a Comment